swearing is beneficial to health
This morning I woke up and I said, 'What am I doing with my life, Where do I get this life of
gambitero Thursday, May 8, 2008
Fireman Wallpaper Bedroom
, Alcohol and uncontrolled
freak? "Because I decided: I will focus my life to creativity and my first conceptual work of art is this:
Yes, OK, I know, making art with staples is very cumbersome, and I'm freaking
too
but moments of inspiration you arrive when you least expect it and you have to first use the Pill (
also know that car called
artist is a little "uhhhhhh flipao that" but as I said before: Yes, I
).
PD: Remember that this site has web Copyright © and
can look at the common
license the right column to see
can use this image on other sites indicating author.
can look at the common
license the right column to see can use this image on other sites indicating author.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment